MILITARY BENEFIT ASSOCIATION
2020 Scholarship Program
Application Deadline: The 2020 application season is now closed.
The MBA Scholarship Program is a member benefit designed to assist MBA members and their loved ones with college expenses. Since 2001, MBA has awarded almost $500,000 in scholarships, funded entirely through MBA corporate partner programs. This year, MBA will award twenty $2,300 college scholarships for the Academic Year 2020.
Eligible applicants are:
- High school seniors or GED holders who are enrolling in Fall 2020 undergraduate study at an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational-technical school as a full-time student.
- Persons enrolling or already enrolled in an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational-technical school as a full-time student.
Applicants must also be one of the following:
- Unmarried dependent child under age 26 of an MBA member;
- MBA sponsored spouse member or dependent spouse of an MBA member;
- MBA members who are National Guard members or Reservists;
- MBA members who are Veterans, having separated from Service as of application deadline.
Applicants must have a 2.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.