So whether you want to add to your SGLI or are looking for an affordable alternative to VGLI, MBA Level Term life insurance may be right for you.
- Rates remain the same for the level premium period of your plan
- If you’re under 55, you can lock in rates for 20 years at a time
- If you’re under 65, you can lock in rates for 10 years at a time
- Affordable alternative to VGLI
- Coverage up to $600,0001
- Coverage available up to age 75
- Coverage available to non-military spouses
- Eligible children may be covered for up to $12,500 at no additional cost2
- Insurance options may be available to you when you enter civilian life
Plus, since MBA Level Term life insurance was designed specifically for service members and their families, there is no war clause, and no limitation on aviation-related deaths and an accelerated benefits option for access to funds if you are terminally ill.3 MBA Level Term life insurance is underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, one of the nation’s top insurance companies.
Please take a minute to compare MBA Level Term to others. Then, talk to an MBA Insurance Specialist to learn how to financially help protect your family.
1Your application is subject to review and approval by MetLife based upon its underwriting rules.
2Members must elect at least $100,000 of coverage.
3The Accelerated Benefits Option (ABO) is subject to state regulation and generally receives favorable federal income tax treatment. You are advised to consult with an independent tax advisor about your own circumstances. You are advised to consult with a legal advisor concerning the effect that receipt of ABO benefits will have on other benefits such as benefits from public assistance programs.
Level Term Preferred and Select Non-Tobacco Monthly Premiums*
$50,000 Benefit Amount
$250,000 Benefit Amount
|10 year||20 year||10 year||20 year|