With Federal Employee Term Life Insurance, you and your family can take advantage of:
- Coverage amounts up to $500,0001
- Continuous coverage until age 90
- Lump sum payment
- Level Term until age 70 then benefit reduces at ages 70 and 80
- Eligible children may be covered for up to $12,500 at no additional cost*
- Rates as affordable as $15.50/month for $250,000 coverage (under age 40, male non-tobacco user)
So if you’re looking to help protect your family’s financial future, take a look at MBA Military Term Insurance to age 90. It’s solid, affordable life insurance protection and it’s underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, one of the most trusted names in insurance.
Apply today or speak to an MBA Insurance Specialist to learn more and find out how much coverage you need to help protect your family.
1Your application is subject to review and approval by MetLife based upon its underwriting rules.
*Members must elect at least $100,000 of coverage.
MBA Military Term Insurance to age 90. High-quality protection at highly affordable rates.
Member Monthly Premium Per $50,000 Unit of Coverage (Maximum Coverage up to $500,000)
Member’s Attained Age
Non-Tobacco User Premium
Tobacco User Premium
Rates increase at 5 year age intervals until age 90 when coverage ends.