Decreasing Group Term Life Insurance
Available to active duty and retired service members, veterans, National Guard members, reservists and federal employees, affordable MBA Decreasing Group Term Life Monthly Income Plan is a special insurance product designed to help provide extra stability by giving beneficiaries a steady stream of monthly income for a designated period of time.
With this plan, maximum benefits are available when needed most — when mortgages, child care costs and other expenses are the highest. Then, as you and your family get older and expenses are reduced, death benefits decrease. With MBA Decreasing Group Term Life Monthly Income Plan:
- Coverage decreases as you get older, but doesn’t end due to your age
- You can get payments totaling up to $600,000 at affordable rates*
- Premiums are not affected by tobacco use
- A Family Plan is available at additional cost to the member
- Death benefits paid to your beneficiary in a monthly benefit (under age 66; after age 66 converts automatically to a lump-sum benefit)
* Number and amount of payments depend on the plan and options in effect and age of insured at time of death.
Plus, MBA Decreasing Group Term Life Monthly Income Plan is underwritten by an insurance industry leader Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Apply today or speak to an MBA Insurance Specialist to learn more about this valuable coverage and find out whether it’s the right choice for your family.
Coverage not available in all states. Please contact MBA for additional details.
Like most insurance policies, insurance policies offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations, and terms for keeping them in force. Please contact MetLife or your plan administrator for complete details.
149107-1-G Policy Form Number issued by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY
All life insurance plans are issued by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company except for the TRICARE Supplement Plan which is issued by the Hartford Life Insurance Company.