Decreasing Group Term Life Insurance
Available to active duty and retired service members, veterans, National Guard members, reservists and federal employees, affordable MBA Decreasing Group Term Life Monthly Income Plan is a special insurance product designed to provide extra stability by giving beneficiaries a steady stream of monthly income for a designated period of time.
With this plan, maximum benefits are available when needed most — when mortgages, child care costs and other expenses are the highest. Then, as you and your family get older and expenses are reduced, death benefits decrease. With MBA Decreasing Group Term Life Monthly Income Plan:
- Coverage doesn’t end due to your age
- You can get coverage of $180,000 to $600,000 at highly affordable rates
- Premiums are not affected by tobacco use
- A Family Plan is available at additional cost to the member
- Death benefit paid to your beneficiary in a monthly benefit (under age 66); after age 66, converts automatically to a lump-sum benefit)
Plus, MBA Decreasing Group Term Life Monthly Income Plan is underwritten by insurance industry leader MetLife. Apply today or speak to an MBA Insurance Specialist to learn more about this special coverage and find out whether it’s the right choice for your family.