With this plan, maximum benefits are available when needed most — when mortgages, child care costs and other expenses are the highest. Then, as you and your family get older and expenses are reduced, death benefits decrease. With Monthly Income Term Life Insurance Plan:
- Coverage decreases as you get older, but doesn’t end due to your age
- You can get payments totaling up to $600,000 at affordable rates*
- Premiums are not affected by tobacco use
- A Family Plan is available at additional cost to the member
- Death benefits paid to your beneficiary in a monthly benefit (under age 66; after age 66 converts automatically to a lump-sum benefit)
*Number and amount of payments depend on the plan and options in effect and age of insured at time of death.
Plus, Monthly Income Term Life Insurance Plan is underwritten by an insurance industry leader Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Apply today or speak to an MBA Insurance Specialist to learn more about this valuable coverage and find out whether it’s the right choice for your family.