Apply today. Start protecting your family and get the opportunity for more peace of mind.
Life insurance from Military Benefit Association (MBA) is a simple, efficient way to help protect your family’s financial security. As a current or former member of the military or as a current federal employee, you may qualify for group term life insurance at
competitive group pricing.
|Age||$50,000 at the monthly rate of:||$150,000 at the monthly rate of:||$250,000 at the monthly rate of:|
Rates shown are for non-tobacco users. Coverage available up to $1,000,000 for current or former members of the military and $500,000 for federal employees. See below for additional information on rates and coverage.*
Apply HereActive/Retired Military
Did you know?
- SGLI or FEGLI may not be enough, and VGLI can be costly. Term life insurance from MBA can help protect your family’s financial future.
- Enrollment can be simple and fast. Take advantage of the Quick Step application — a short form with just 5 medical questions and no medical exam.1
- MBA has been protecting military families since 1956.
- There are over 75,000 members already being protected under all insurance programs: Active Duty, Retired, Veterans, National Guard, reservists and federal employees — as well as their families.
- MBA protection can go into effect right away.2
- Coverage is also available to non-military spouses at the same rates, plus children are covered at no additional charge.3
Questions? Call 1 877-MBA-1020 access code LP0251
Learn more about Military Benefit Association | Frequently Asked Questions