MBA is a 501 c (9) non-profit Voluntary Employee Benefit Association created to provide benefits to military personnel, honorably discharged veterans, military retirees, federal civilian employees, and their families.
We were founded by military members and continue to be led by those who have served—our Board of Directors represent active and retired men and women from all services and ranks. We’re proud of our service to our members since 1956 and currently have approximately 100,000 members, aged 18 to 102.
MBA’s mission is clear—to promote the welfare of our members, advance and safeguard economic interests, and encourage and promote better financial conditions for our members. We do this by providing financial security through term life insurance, as well as through education and offerings on essential everyday services.
We work hard to support our members’ financial stability through discounts on home and auto insurance, comprehensive financial education resources, will preparation and estate resolution services, and credit cards at special rates; our benefits include:
- Financial Education resources, to include market summaries, topical education, financial calculators, and e-seminars
- Will Preparation at no cost to insured MBA members
- Estate Resolution services, also at no cost to insured MBA members
- US Bank Visa Card special rates
- Liberty Mutual discounted auto insurance
- Armed Forces Insurance Home and Renter’s Insurance
- Paycheck Direct merchandise purchase program
- Lifeline Screening discounts
Finally, MBA is proud to provide a generous scholarship program for member dependants—this year we awarded seventeen $4,000 college scholarships for well-deserving full-time students. MBA is also active giving back to great causes such as amputee veteran programs, including the Adaptive Training Foundation and Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team, and military children support programs such as the Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC).
MBA exists to help you protect your financial legacy—we’re here for you.